Wednesday 8 January 2014

seoul, korea, what a beautiful city



1.02pm

i just finished plonking some photos on to my facebook album on my seoul trip. doing that, it brought back fond memories. i dont even know where or how to begin to tell you my story of the trip.

basically in a nutshell, the first 2 days there, my husband and i went around and the next 2 days i was on my own. it was an adventure! thankfully i didnt get lost whilst trying to figure out which subway line goes where. a couple of times i gotta admit that i was going the wrong direction but in the right line. so obviously i had to get off and backtrack and get myself to the opposite side of the platform. huff huff!

it was freezing, it was cold, it drizzled the entire day, it even snowed lightly and best part is, there was some sun and blue skies! simply magical to me. the weather didnt bother me so much or the temperature only when the wind blows, oh boy, its shiver me timbers! 

we tried the local food there as i told my hubby that i dont want to eat fast food or anything american or english (not if i can help it). let just GO KOREAN all the way.but you know somehow the taste there is slightly different, more authentic compared to when we eat korean food in our own country for example. 

anyways, it was a very good experience for me and i will definately make a trip back there again, this time a bit longer. it was good while it lasted. i achieved what i wanted so that was good. here let me share with you some photos. 



myeongdong shopping area


traditional costumes of korea called the hanbok




of course i had to take that picture of GD who is promoting BSX brand in korea


korean street snacks all around. yum-myyyy!!

the next time i go to korea again, it wont be in winter. i didnt shop much as i would have loved to coz they were mostly selling winter stuff and honestly i dont need winter clothings or shoes for that matter. hey, i live in a hot and humid country remember!

anyways, sorry to keep this short but i have to run. will plonk more photos soon! meantime stay healthy and keep calm!!

ttfn

1.27pm









No comments: