Thursday 11 April 2013

finally settling down

2.53pm


finally settling down properly in our new home. getting to know the surrounding area too. there's 10 units to a floor. this condo is a small set up, only ard 40 over units with different sizes.

and on my floor itself, we've got 3 units that have dogs. a very cute male corgie named rocky and then there's a brown poodle(don't know its name yet) and then there's my furkid, fergie. im not quite sure if I have shown you a pix of my lil one but nevertheless, here's some for you to see.

1) that's fergie for you on her 6th birthday last October. my sis in law bought her a lil cake to celebrate the occasion. and boy, she loved it. I had to divvy up the cake into 3-4 days, coz i don't allow her to whack all at one sitting, no way!! gotta pace it out.



2) that's the lil one when she was probably around 1-2 years old.

 

anyways, amist settling in, there's things that I forgot to buy/get. sigh then I have to run out to the shops nearby(thank god) and get it. on top of that, my husband decided to buy a bicycle, a retro one at that. hahaha...ok yes, we are going green if we can. if we can help contribute to save our planet, why not right?

you know, I've not sat on a bicycle in yonks! the last time i rode on one was when i was 17 years old!! holy cow. and i had a bloody nasty fall and after that i told myself - no more bicycles for me, phobia!! but having said that, after i saw the bike i decided why not give it another try. if i fall down, so be it. i don't mind having scrapes and bruises hahaha (call me a weirdo). so i hopped on it and rode around the vicinity of my condo, not daring to ride out on the streets, YET. time will tell if i have the guts to start riding outside the confined area. hahaha wish me luck peeps!

so besides learning how to operate the stupid washing machine(if you do recall, it "killed" my Big Bang tshirt, bah humbug!) now i have to learn how to operate the built in oven. the previous owners didn't leave me any manuals and i had to google and search online for each individual products and their manuals and get my husband to print out for me so i can "study" it. sheesh. but thankfully, i used my god given brains, and somehow managed to bake a simple pound cake and it turned out fine. next on my agenda is to learn how to use the grill. do any of you face this kinda problems at all? or is it only me?

ooh before i end im sorry but i have to say this, for all you Big Bang fans out there, if you like team leader Gdragon @ kwon ji yong, well he's gonna be performing his solo concert here in Singapore end of june(tickets are not out yet as I've been diligently checking sistic website and rung them as well but they don't seem to have any idea about it..huh? what?) as well as countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, japan(just finished i think), china etc. just to name a few. i bet you its gonna be rockin!! and then TOP @ choi seung hyun , his movie titled the alumni/commitment(international title apparently) will be coming out later part of the year, so do look out for it. and the rest of BB guys are doing their own individual things. daesung @ d'lite has just had his concert in japan and it was a sold out concert at that! these guys really know what they are doing. its simply fantastic!!

right, that's about it then folks! stay tuned for another episode of bev's blog ok. but until then, just get your Cray On!!


ttfn


3.20pm

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh... Fergie,we are going to give you some new balls to play :p

bevng said...

omg! fergie has a thing for balls. hahahha.. she just loves them!!