Wednesday 3 April 2013

cards to big bang and settling down


4.21pm

aaaahh....aigoo..alas I've moved into my new pad. everythings sorted out. now is just a matter of getting used to the place and surroundings. im still a bit lost and everything is like surreal to me.

past few days since we moved in, I've not been sleeping well. im totally exhausted as well as overwhelmed from all the unpacking and figuring out what goes where etc...just a bleeding headache! omg. im glad its over!

next on my agenda is to get myself a job. anything will do i guess. sigh..looks like there's no break for me. but hold up...did i just hear that my husband said he wanted to go on a short break. hmm...do you think what im thinking?? hahahaha  its a wait and see game. so i'll just have to wait and work will probably have to wait a lil longer. hey, any excuse to get away from finding a job...hahahahhaa yeah you know it!!

anyways, you know what guys, something awful has happened here. omg!! im still in shock over this. you see,  i was trying out the new washing machine and i didn't know it used warm/hot water for my cotton clothes(and im not certain of the settings). and i'd just bought the Big Bang tshirt  last week and wanted to have it washed before wearing it.

anyways, after the machine had done its job, i pulled out all the clothes and i saw this bits and pieces of greyish material (bit sticky and plastic-y) stucked at the side of washing machine door. not realizing what it was, i cleaned it all out and started to hang out the clothes. and then a realization dawned upon me. hey! hold up...where's my black tshirt with Big Bang Alive Tour logo? i remembered clearly that the logo was greyish color. AARRGGGHHH.....SO  it was that bits and pieces of material which i found and threw away! the tshirt is useless to me now!! my wasted money!!

im weeping inside!!! if only you knew how painful this is to me! a brand new tshirt!! that its that bloody washing machine's fault!!(ok ok deep down i know its partially my fault too but...) GRRRRRRRRrrrrr!! now i have to go and order from online coz that piece i had was the last piece in the shop(i went all around hunting)!! and its  hard to find tshirts like this one, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack! goddamnit!!!

on top of that, i thought the new package that we took for our cable tv subscription had Korean channels(by default. coz when the cable guy came to set up for us, i turned to the Korean channel and lo and behold, there it was. i was chuffed. however, my happiness was shortlived. bugger again!! i wanted to watch kbs the next day and so i switched to that channel and eh...there was a pop up that said i had to purchase the package in order to watch. holy cow. SIGH 

i asked my husband how come its like that when i could watch it the previous day. he had no answer to that but he said if i wanted Korean channels, he would have to pay for it. told me to just watch it online, whatever i wanted to see. TRIPLE SIGH  i wonder if this is a bad sign for me and Koreans. nowadays, everywhere i am, i can hear them chatting away. all these years i never really took much notice until i fell in love with Big Bang, and suddenly everywhere is Korean. from fashion to music to accessories. and by the way, once upon a time, i used to own a Korean make car by Hyundai (had it for about 6-7 years).

hey just so you know how BIG a fan i am of Big Bang's, let me share with you a secret. ummm..well since im telling the "world"(in my blog) its no longer a secret anymore. i actually sent those guys cards and friendship bands(amongst other things hahahaa...wont tell you) and on top of that, i even wrote a thank you card to the president of YG. that's how a big fan i am of BBs!! everyday i pray that i'll hear something from anyone of them but till today, nada, zilch, zero! should i give up hope? or just hold on? i don't know, jin-jja.

ok guys, thanks for stopping by. sorry for the long delay in my blog. you know I've been super busy rite and i did warn you before. just wait for my next blog. and until then..fighting!! (one of Big Bang's famous last words).

ttfn


4.48pm

p/s Gdragon, mr team leader of Big Bang will be performing his first solo concert in Singapore. i reckon its after middle of the year since his first concert in seoul only happened like on the 30 and 31 march. i read it was a rocking good show. so for all you BB fans or fans of GD, get your Cray-on!!! or should i say Michi Go!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pakai Tangan Cuci Ur BB Baju la.....

bevng said...

lol yes tnx for tip!! now I bloody know, don't I? thank god I have one more GD and TOP tshirt!! washed that by hand! :)