Monday 23 September 2013

BigBang concert at the F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2013



11.28am


I did promise you guys some photos as well as a couple of videos that I took at the concert. bear with me ok, its amateurish as I don't have a powerful camera/recorder (guess it wasn't allowed). both my arms were aching when the concert was over coz I had to hold my phone up high so as not to take peoples head(but no choice, im not that tall). this is as original as it gets.




it looks as though I had shot these from a distance but in fact I wasn't that far away. and as I mentioned to you guys in my previous blog, I was at the mosh pit area. I wish that I could've been nearer to the stage but sadly, I couldn't pass through the crowd who weren't  so co-operative. plus im pretty certain that they too would want to try to get as close as possible to the stage area.





so there you go. you could say these were some of the "best" shots that I managed to take using my iphone camera. and now Im going to add some photos contributed by other fans which I've taken off from one of the websites specially dedicated to Big Bang, therefore here on in, these doesn't belong to me, ok.


by the way, I got this photo (above) from GD's twitter. he twitted it :)  and this was most probably taken just before the concert. because from the looks of it, they appear to be fresh and not sweaty.




right so those 3 photos up above were from fans. simply A-mazing!! what a scene! look at the crowd in the 3rd photo. and that's only at the mosh pit area mind you. there were more people behind us.



I had to throw in TOP's close up. ladies, let me tell you that he looks utterly beautiful. such a beautiful creature don't you agree? he definitely can melt a cold cold heart. ok ok just for the heck of it, i'll throw in a couple more photos of TOP (which also doesn't belong to me).



his sexy smile and those eyes, those mesmerizing eyes! OMG. I died a thousand times! "my momma told me this - you can go for the concert but remember not to stare into TOPs eyes coz they can make you pregnant!" hahahahhaa...oh I wish I wish. hahahahha

ok party people, my next blog will be what I managed to record at the concert. wait for it !! hope you guys enjoyed these few photos. im sure there'll be heaps more if you google them.

ttfn

12.07pm


No comments: