Saturday 17 November 2012

the list


3.21pm

hi there.day 2 of dis blog. seems dat im having sum problems here. my friends cant post their comments. wonder why. hv to get it fixed like asap. but who knows abt dis?? arrgghh

its a gloomy sunday afternoon. listening to 80s music on radio. really brings bk lots of fond memories. aint complaining. love da 80s! i grew up wit it. best of times i say.

i was tinking, our lives, well mine,( dunno abt yrs) i tend to make lists inside my head or just jot it down in case i forget. dont u do dat too? wen u lie down or just staring blankly into space, n  things start popping into yr head. i gotta do dis, oh crap i forgot to do dat, hv to pay dis n dat bill... only to realize u cud've paid it already...da list goes on and on until u either drift off to zzzz or just snap out of yr thoughts and get bk to wat u were initially doing or wanted to do. my life is made out of making an endless list inside my head. sigh

i tinks dats abt it frm me today. gonna just chill out to gud music n a nice cuppa.

ttfn

3.33pm







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am watching you :)

bevng said...

im very pleased. do continue to follow me. if u have any topics to discuss(not sensitive ones of course) put it up or any ideas :) xoxo